The last year of my life has been filled with desire, patience, gratitude, love, and confidence. However, this has not always been the case.
I spent years of my life feeling unsure of myself and in the fate of my circumstances. The way I viewed myself and lived my life was dependent upon the outside world…what others thought of me, how others made me feel, the positive or negative circumstances I was faced with, and the LOUD negative ego based voice in my head.
There were times when I would dread being alone…no one to distract me from my thoughts, my judgment, my worst critic. And because of this, I was living my life at the mercy of everyone else. My life, my goals, my actions, my mindset….it was all vulnerable to the outside world. Even when I started to live in alignment with my values and beliefs, I would still compare myself to others and not feel ENOUGH.
It wasn’t until I slowed down, educated myself, became aware, and got out of my own way….that my inside and outside worlds began to align. The things that I was passionate about, the things that were truly fulfilling for me, and my life’s greater purpose became clear. And then the intense desire allowed me to take action. HOWEVER, that did not mean that fear didn’t set it. Oh my goodness, did it ever creep up…and creep up…and totally take over at times. I was searching for opinions, then once I would find opinions, I would dwell on the wrong opinions. It was a recipe for disaster at times. I knew I needed to surround myself with something that could keep me going. It was at this moment in time that I found…You are a Badass by Jen Sincero. It was the answer to my prayers.
My new program, New Perspective, New You, was inspired by my
own story and my own experiences.
I am eager and thrilled to guide you on an interactive journey to learn about yourself, fall in love with yourself, and get out of your own way so that you can live YOUR awesome life. A life in which you make decisions quickly, follow your desires, love yourself, have faith in the unknown, and take action on the areas of your life that are feeling less than impressive.
There is no magic pill for living this way, it takes time and energy….time and energy that will leave you feeling empowered and fulfilled. Here’s how this program works….
For three months you will receive….
- 6 group coaching sessions (in person or online options available) meeting every two weeks (75 minutes per session)
- The book You are a Badass by Jen Sincero (which we will be reading throughout the program)
- Private facebook group support
- Action steps emailed to you between coaching sessions
- Other relevant resources (videos, articles, podcasts, etc)
- A glance inside the lives of two women that have followed their desires to live their AWESOME life.
How do I know if this program is right for me?
This program is right for you if…
- You can relate to my above story in any way
- If you are struggling with finding purpose in your life
- If your actions are a result of other people’s opinions and/or actions
- If your thoughts are a result of other people’s opinions and/or actions
- If you are feeling like areas of your life are less than impressive
- If you are constantly seeking outside validation
- If you are experiencing self doubt
- If you feel like the world tends to work against you
- If you have dreams, goals, and/or visions for your future, but are unsure if they’re attainable
If you are still unsure if this program is right for you or if you have questions before committing to this journey, feel free to click this link to reach out to me. I am more than happy to follow up with you to answer your questions and give you the detail that you are in search of to make sure this program is a good fit for you!
My Hope for You...
At the end of this program, my intention is that you will understand your subconscious mind and become aware of your limiting beliefs, manifest the life you want through your thoughts and perceptions, and fall in love with yourself. We'll learn how to love ourselves together so that we can stop seeking outside approval.
At the end of New Perspective, New You, you'll feel ready to take action in the areas that will lead you to living your AWESOME life + discover your natural talents and desires so that you can uncover your purpose.